Tokyo’s finest blues-punk trio, Mustang Jerx, is returning to Australia this April/May to rip up Sydney, Orange and Melbourne for the release of Easter Monday. Baron is super excited to announce that the band will play alongside Udder Ubductees, Australian Kingswood Factory and DevilMonkey, as well as other local legends City Sharps, Quaid, Psycho Moto, Seven Margaritas and Sordid Ordeal.
For almost 20 years Mustang Jerx has been slamming a unique brand of house-rocking, foot-stomping, rip-roaring punk, playing alongside Japanese powerhouses Guitar Wolf, Electric Eel Shock, Jet Boys, King Brothers, The Neat Beats, and Aussie icons Deniz Talk Band.
The band has toured extensively since 2000 in Japan, West Coast USA and Australia. The band’s last visit down under was in 2014, and this tour promises to be a whirlwind assault on your earholes!
- Thursday 25th April North Narrabeen Surf Club (Narrabeen)
- Friday 26th April – The Townie (Newtown)
- Saturday 27th April – 4 on the 4loor (Orange)
- Sunday 28th April – Frankie’s Pizza (Sydney)
- Thursday 2nd May – The Vineyard (St Kilda)
- Friday 3rd May – Young Street Supper Club (Frankston)
- Saturday 4th May – Instore @ Off The Hip Records (Melb)
- Saturday 4th May – B.East (Brunswick)
For more information contact tour promoter Turbo Nun